The Centre for Lebanese Studies is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant. The advertised position is junior level.
Job Descriptions and Main Responsibilities:
- Follow up on administrative and logistics tasks at the office with LAU including, but not limited to, water, electricity, or any other related task.
- Assist the project Coordinator in the orientation of new staff in terms of access and induction.
- Coordinate with IT at CLS on all IT related requests.
- Assist the projects coordinator in completing the administrative and logistics activities of events.
- Assist the projects coordinator during on-site and online events when needed.
- Assist the projects coordinator in the purchasing of the office stationaries.
- Update the finance with staff timesheets and invoices related to office supplies, hotel bookings or any related invoice.
- Update the projects coordinator monthly with the inventory asset available at the office.
- Handle travel bookings for the team with the agency as requested
- Handle transportation bookings for the researchers when needed.
- Provide CLS Team human resources documents when requested.
- Assist the Projects Coordinator in following up on the yearly team evaluation
- File HR Documents at the office as requested.
- Compile CVs sent by the project coordinator to the central email address as requested
- Take minutes during meetings when needed
- Assist the Projects Coordinator and other CLS team members as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or any related field
- Based in Lebanon
- Minimum two years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Familiar or interested in CLS’s research
- Believes in the CLS mission and ethics
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with different teams and projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and accomplish the task as requested
The Administrative Assistant will report the above activities to the Projects Coordinator
Contract Duration: 1 year with possibility of renewal
Contract Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $800 - $1,000
Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae (CVs) and cover letter to [email protected] and include "Administrative Assistant” in the Subject Title. The deadline for the application is January 31, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The Centre for Lebanese Studies offers equal opportunities for all applicants and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, or physical or mental needs.
CONTACT PERSON EMAIL: