The Centre for Lebanese Studies offers high quality consultancy services worldwide.
We have a long experience in evaluations of education, humanitarian practice and disability initiatives for a wide range of clients globally, including policy and strategy evaluations, project and programme evaluations, rigorous impact evaluations and real time evaluations.
We have developed robust methods for evaluation and monitoring with creative and innovative dissemination formats to support learning, decision making and development of good practices.
We combine full-time staff with associates in multidisciplinary teams and pair contextual with thematic expertise with a deep understanding of theories of change.
Across nearly four decades, the CLS has cultivated a reputation for excellence and impartiality, becoming a global hub for academics, journalists, and policy makers interested in Lebanon's nuanced socio-political landscape.
Today, the CLS is recognized globally for its invaluable contributions to understanding Lebanon's complexities and for its efforts to devise solutions to its challenges.
Areas of expertise:
Our highly qualified team of social science researchers and experts is specialized in humanitarian, development, policy and implementation., education, [insert list of fields of expertise of the team]
As an esteemed academic institution, the CLS runs leading research units focusing on the social issues that matter to Lebanon and the region. With offices in Beirut and at the University of Cambridge, CLS combines academic rigor with responsive policy research and services.
Our experts produce high quality research, regular reports and valuable data on education, migration, disability and social movements that is used to inform policy makers and is regularly quoted by the media.
What we offer:
- Flexible and iterative methods and monitoring tools adjusted to the organizational culture of the client;
- A strong support team;
- Rapid response and coordination;
- Timely deliverables;
- Rigorous internal quality control;
- A participatory process with stakeholder involvement;
- Knowledge sharing expertise;
- A wide global network of academics, institutions and policy makers;
- Rigorous and mixed methods;
- Tailored evaluation and monitoring design;
- Primary data collection and analysis of secondary data;
- Capacity Building;
- Large- and smaller scale surveys;
- Planning and guiding management, evaluation and monitoring systems;
- Mid-term, end and real-time evaluations;
- Impact evaluations;
- Facilitating workshops and events;
- Facilitating the dissemination of events and a creative approach to communication